Sunday

Burgers and Fries


// Tee - Studded Petals // Jeans - American Apparal //

I spent another weekend in my AA high waist jeans. There so comfy, so easy to style and I love the 90's feel to them. I had Friday off and had such a beautiful day with my good friend Catherine shooting for her Uni work and ASOS shop (which I will link once it's up). I showed you all some of her work a bit ago, here, and I had just as much fun doing it a second time. You can bob over to her flickr (linked as her name) if you fancied a look at the shoot and all the other beautiful photographs Catherine takes. 

Me and my little sister Phoebe went on a walk yesterday and had a picnic in some buttercups, discovered some pigs, thought we were trespassing and enjoyed many a crunchie biscuit. I then spent today in my jim jams, putting old things up on ebay, here and trying my hardest to get hold of a cheap Canon AE-1 Program, recommended by Catherine. One day I will beat the bidding bullies.

18 comments:

  1. WANT these jeans
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jeans, they really remind me of the topshop mom jeans! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i loove this outfit, it looks so comfy! i really want some mom jeans but they're so expensive which sucks!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this slightly retro look! awesome jeans and cool prints on your tee!

    Check out my new all-black outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit and your photos at the start are so cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buttercups and piggies, sounds magical :D Love you and love your blog! So much so that I have nominated you for The Liebster Award:http://erinbulger.blogspot.ca/2013/07/liebster-award-040713.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lauren,

    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would help me a lot :)
    Here is the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2SJRFPJ
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥

    Ps:Love that cute T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, absolutely love it!

    hope you blog again soon


    xxxx


    www.aztecmess.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay first off, you're way too adorable and I love your hair! Love this outfit too!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. High waisted mom jeans are the BEST, I live in mine too! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tee is awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that tee, I have to get one

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥