Sunday

Returning to the swamp





Coat - River Island
Tee - Topshop 
Bandana - Vintage
Rings - Topshop and LLYMLRS

So I returned from Turkey over a week ago now but have been busy getting back into a routine, catching up with friends and working. But I'm so glad to be back to blogging and always feel refreshed and ready for new beginnings and changes when it comes to my blog after having time to stop and think about it. I'm preparing my Turkey outfit posts but didn't want to leave it too long so I thought I would get an outfit post up.

I had a lovely relaxing holiday in Turkey, it's so nice to get away from normal life for a short time. I always feel ready to get back too, Turkey was so hot and without all my normal surroundings it did get a little tiring towards the end and I wanted to get back home and back to my life. Is it bad to want to come back from a lovely hot country where your eating out every night? I do feel a little guilty. Although now I wish I had enjoyed the relaxation more as being back just a week has left me feeling well and truly pooped and wanting another week away. Terrible, I know. 

But it really is lovely to be back and I hope you all had a lovely August. I can't believe it's September already, Christmas will be here before we know it.

21 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I love the jacket, need to get myself one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tee is awesome!
    i've seen that coat in river island and i actually prefer it to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, especially the Beastie Boys top! Amazing haha. Your jacket is fab too... I spent ages the other day deliberating over whether to buy a big green military jacket or a leather biker jacket... went for the leather but maybe I should have got something like this as a compromise!
    Sounds like you had an amazing holiday, it is always nice to get back to your home comforts again afterwards though!
    Kaz x
    sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the t-shirt is amazing and I've been eyeing up that jacket for a while now. Looks great on you!
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tee. Love your style. Now following so I can stay up to date.


    sheree xx

    glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the headscarf, Where do you buy your vintage stuff?
    http://www.eliseocean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket, judging by the title your watch Graveyardgirl on youtube too? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing jacket! Love how you have styled everything - that T-shirt rocks to! Now following you xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jacket and rings! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabbo jacket and gorgeous rings!! xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love your outfit ! I felt the same in turkey, I loved it but the weather became so unbearable ! xx

    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that jacket looks fabulous and lOVE the rings x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this jacket is so lovely!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a great outfit and it sounds like you had a great holiday, I was stuck in this country all summer this year :(

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this jacket :)
    Have just purchased it myself :)
    Launa in Ponderland

    ReplyDelete
  16. You honestly have such a cute and lovely style, Lauren! Such a cutie! And i love how you wear t-shirts, you've thought outside the box and you've turned the tee in to a fashionable thing to wear. This is what I like to see! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous outfit I love the t-shirt! Glad you had a nice holiday in Turkey!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, after reading this amazing article I am also delighted to share my experience here with friends.
    buy latest womens fashion online

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥