Thursday

Nautical + Denim!



Nautical + Denim!
Excuse me while I get to grips with Polyvore. 














Ok so the whole Nautical Stripes partnered with Demin may not be a recent trend, it was probably worked months ago but to be honest I simply don't care. I have recently been scouring the shops for the perfect way to get this trend across. Whether to wear dungaree's with a stripy top underneath, or to opt for a denim shirt with some sort of long nautical themed top. But tomorrow I go on a good hunt to hopefully find the perfect pieces to wear this trend. 


I was in Topshop the other day and realised they have been sporting a few cheeky denim numbers and a few Striped dresses & Tops. So my plan for tomorrow is to go after work, grab a few pieces and mix and match to see for me which works best. Hopefully you would like an update and to see what I discovered. I quite like the idea of doing posts about a particual trend I like and going out and seeing what I can find to pull of the trend on the High Street, let me know if this is something you would like to see? 

Over the past few days I have had such lovely comments and gained quite a few followers so I would just like to say 'Hello and Thank You' it really does mean alot to me. I have also ordered my first GlossyBox, it should arrive late September- so expect posts and reviews to do with the products you recieve in the GlossyBoxes. I also subscribed (finally) to Look Magazine, HORRAY FOR ME? 

I also must share a piece of exciting news for ones self. I am getting a parrot, :) YES a parrot, I find it strange because they aren't the everyday pet but I cannot wait, we are getting an African Grey one this weekend, so I hope you don't mind a post on it as I just can't contain my excitement. HORRAY FOR ME AGAIN? They are such amazing animals, I spent almost a hour today looking and talking and messing about with a parrot called Mac. He is shown at the Bird Centre where we are getting out parrot and he just mesmerised me. He was amazing!

Have a great day!


9 comments:

  1. i love nautical!
    oh and i need to subscribe to look aswell

    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. that denim shirt is so gorgeous, isn't it? definitely wanting it at the moment xo
    strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually thinking of getting some glasses like those tortoise shell ones, I need to update mine!
    xxx

    alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim looks good with everything ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep denim will always go well with everything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the look you've put together here. I have the denim shirt and have a surprise outfit post featuring that soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the dungarees! I think it's definitely time to wear some of them again, don't think I've had any since I was little. Wow, a parrot! See I'm a little scared of birds, but parrots are definitely one of the coolest x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this
    I want those shoes!!

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥