Sunday

''grab ya' backpack''


As you may know a big trend boucning in right now is backpacks. So I thought I would line a few up to inspire you because personally I love reading blogs that point items of clothing out to me and then I go and buy them or something similair, I love to be inspired! So I hope you are too ...



Lazy Oaf - Space Pack - £ 55.00

Quite a price tag, but I would understand 'love at first sight' and somebody willing to splurge. Probably not my style but something about the whole 'Spacey' aspect really catches my eye.


 Topshop  - Red Stars + Stripes Backpack - £32
(out of stock but you ccould try again later or in-store)

Again another heavy price tag, sorry! But honestly for Topshop I don't think it's that bad, plus it's AMAZING. After the Topshop American Flag shorts were such a sucess I reckon this will fly out, it's already sold out online. 


ASOS - Canvas Backpack - £35

This one from ASOS, people may see it as 'plain'. But I like to see 'plain' things as traditional. If your outfit's got alot going on then a busy bag may be to much, which leaves this one the winner and not 'plain'.
-

I hope you enjoyed my post about Backpacks and felt inspired to have a mouch about now in the shops looking for your perfect one, if I find mine, I'll let you know :) Hopefully our trusty Primarni will be diving into the Backpack clan(if they haven't already) and giving us some great bargaino's!

I would also like to point out that a few changes are being made- my blog name has changed and the design/background will follow. I want to feel happy with the way my blog looks, then it will encourage me to post and be on it more. Any idea's are very welcome! 

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the 2nd one! So typical it's out of stock! Everything I want from Topshop seems to be atm! :P xx

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥