Friday

50 FOLLOWERS!

I would like to Thank every commenter and follower, because now I have reached 50 followers and am so made up. How many followers you have shouldn't matter but it's lovely to know people are reading your blog and enjoy it, because it is upsetting if this doesn't happen - I have been there, it can really get you down. But just stick at it and make sure you like your blog, I had to be happy with my blog to be motivated to post on it. I just wanted to thank all you lovely people out there, it's such a lovely thing to be a part of. I would love to reach 100 and would see this as a milestone and host some sort of giveaway, so stay tuned. Thanks again, I love all your comments and please keep them coming, they keep me motivated and make me want to blog.

Thank You so much,

 Lauren.

7 comments:

  1. congrats! it's amazing how nice it feels even if 50 people follow your blog. keep it up!! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations sweetie, I love getting new followers :) Looking forward to seeing your blog grow! And it's now 51 haha Shope xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 50! Onwards and upwards! To the next 50 followers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased for you! Well done lovely!
    This reminds me, I need to add you to my 'box of blogs' on my blog, I love your blog!
    xxx
    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on reaching 50 babe.
    i do a little dance everytime someone follows me lol. its a great feeling indeed.

    hope you have many more followers.. ur blog is great, u can tell u love it as do we
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥